For the woman who founded the task force and built the teams of the two billion dollar company, Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) and Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:Facebook), selected as 22. Most Powerful Woman by ForbesIt certainly shouldn’t have come as a surprise. Sheryl Sandberg All 52 people today know how much effort it takes to be an inspiring visionary.
While Facebook is also an engineering-driven company, Facebook’s core mission is to connect people and allow network users to share their lives while maintaining complete control over what each of them shares. Facebook currently has 2.9 billion monthly active users and 1.91 billion daily active users and that’s definitely Sheryl Sandberg’s testimony – overseeing sales, marketing, business development, human resources and communications – and Facebook, Valued over $1 trillion – had succeeded together.
Name: Sheryl Kara Sandberg
Date of birth: August 28, 1969
Net Worth: $1.9 billion (As of August 2021)
Of the truly rewarding and outstanding achievements of Sheryl Sandberg, it is worth noting some interesting lesser known facts about Sheryl. Here they are:
1. Interestingly, Sheryl was always top of the class and besides being a good student, she taught aerobics in the 1980s when she was in high school.
2. The eldest sibling, Sheryl was taking responsibility for her younger and organizing play sessions and was highly admired by her parents for her Leadership qualities.
3. When Sheryl’s fever went down during her school days, her father sent her to school, saying Fever was never a reason to miss school, although she took medication and care.
4. In 1991, he was awarded the John H. Williams Award for the best graduate student in economics at Harvard College.
5. After working with professor Larry Summers, who was his mentor and thesis advisor at the school, he was drawn to assist him in the World Bank Project, where he worked for nearly a year on health projects related to AIDS, leprosy, and leprosy in India. blindness.
6. Larry Summers, who was also the United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Bill Clinton, appointed Sheryl Sandberg as Chief of Staff after earning the Harvard Business School MBA with the highest honors.
7. Before joining Facebook, Sheryl spent 6 years at Google as vice president of global online sales and operations. Participated in the launch of Google’s philanthropic website Google.org. Eric Schmidt He was the mentor to whom he is praised even today. valuable career advice.
8. When interviewing Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook, he said that since he was hired for his negotiation skills, he would use that talent to negotiate his salary in the interview. That’s a very smart move we’re saying.
9. In 2008, Sheryl joined Facebook for the role of COO (Director of Operations). She later became Facebook’s eighth board member in 2012, making her the first female member.
10. He was elected to the board of directors of the Walt Disney Company in 2009 and served on the Starbucks Board of Directors. $280,000 annual salary.
11. Ranked #7 on Forbes’ ‘Right Now’ list in 2016.The World’s Most Powerful Women‘. She is currently the 22nd most powerful woman in the world.
12. 50 “Women to Watch” In 2007, Sheryl was ranked 19th by The Wall Street Journal.
13. Sheryl ranked 15th on the ‘ list.America’s Richest Self-Employed Women‘ was published by Forbes in 2021.
14. 2012 saw Sheryl in Time Magazine’s Time 100 list of the world’s 100 most influential years. He was also among 50 “The Most Powerful Women in Business” by Luck magazine. Consistently featured on one list or the other from 2007.
15. Sheryl in 2020, sorted Ranked #8 on Fortune’s Most Powerful Women in Business list.
16. On October 2012, Sheryl had about $790.,000,000 of the approximately 34 million Facebook shares sold in August 2013 of the company’s $91 million worth of 2.4 million shares. finally oh remained with 5% of his total stake in the company. He resold most of his shares in April 2014, until he had about 0.5% remaining in the company.
17. Sandberg’s advice to young men and women is that they should not decide on a job by its definition alone, as it means nothing when it comes to work. Instead, she asks people to focus on their skills and develop gender equality with their peers.
18. In 2013, Sheryl Sandberg published a bestselling book “Lean: Women, Willingness to Work and Leadership“How stereotyping causes women to internally lean back and not take too much initiative creates barriers that prevent women from taking leadership roles in the workplace, whether they raise their hands, raise real issues, or even negotiate their assessments. He sees breaking this social stigma and bringing equality both in the workplace and at home as an important aspect of future growth.
Sandberg on 19. April 2017 It was published His second book is “Option B”. The book delves deeper into the lives of diverse groups of people who have overcome barriers, identifies the best ways to connect and help others in crisis, and offers practical advice for building resilient families, communities and workplaces.
20. Learning from his book ‘Lean In’, LeanIn.org, women’s empowerment initiative, ‘Lean in Circles‘ and what she’s most proud of is her group of Dads, who formed a Circle to ensure their daughters follow these lines and take advantage of the opportunities around them.
With such a great career and the idea of an egalitarian society, we strongly feel that Sheryl and her ‘Lean’ movement will have a significant impact in reforming the rules of corporate play and societal mentality to allow more women to share. scene with men, to be appreciated and heard in boardrooms and to bring about positive change.
Sheryl Sandberg, we wish you this and many more wonderful birthdays to come, bring you health and happiness, achieve more visionary goals and empower more leaders like you.
happy birthday, Sheryl Sandberg !
The post is part of a section Birthday Series The place where we celebrate the birthday of famous personalities from Tech Industry very often. The series features Entrepreneurs, C-level Executives, innovators or innovated leaders who move the industry with their exponential skill set and vision. The aim is to highlight the person’s achievements and touch on the lesser known but interesting part of his life. You can see the list of all the famous tech personalities before. Mark Zuckerberg, Mayor of Marissa, Sean Parker, Andy Rubin, Julian Assange, Sir Richard Branson, Sergey Brin by following this link or subscribe to your daily newsletter.
If you are among those celebrating your birthday with today’s prominent personality, we recommend using the comment section to make it more exciting.