Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hrAgV3_9eA
Need help to Download?
14:30-16:15. Plenary session “Extremism. Regional Specifics: Europe and Asia.
Moderator: Eric Gozlan, Co-director of the International Council for Diplomacy and Dialogue (France)
– Jean-Yves Camus, Director of the Observatory of Political Radicalism of the Jean Jaurès Foundation (France). “Far-right extremism in France”.
– Ruslan Bortnik, Director of the Ukrainian Institute of Politics (Ukraine). “Xenophobia and Extremism in Ukraine: Changes after the Change of Power”.
– Anna Castriota, Research Fellow, St. Clair College, Oxford (UK). “The Rise of Far-Right Populism and Xenophobic Racism in Italy (2018-2020).”
– Dmitry Stratievsky, Director of the Berlin Center for Eastern European Studies OEZB e.V. (Germany). “The COVID-19 Skeptics in Germany and Their Connection to Radical Right.”
– Pranvera Tika, Researcher at the Panteion University of Athens, Greece. “Contemporary Extremism in Greece. New Trends or Old Trend?”
– William Alchorn, Associate Director, Center for the Analysis of Radical Right (UK). “Xenophobia and Radicalization in the United Kingdom (2018-2020).
– Maxim Bychkov, Associate Professor of the Moscow Economic Institute (Russia). “Political Extremism in Ireland in XX Century”.