National Girl Children’s Day was first started in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Check out some empowering quotes and wishes on girls’ day here.
National Girl Children’s Day
In India, National Girls’ Day is celebrated annually on January 24. This day provides support, new opportunities for girls in the country. It is celebrated to raise awareness among the people about inequalities, discrimination and exploitation faced by girls in society.
National Girl Children’s Day was first started in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. It also aims to raise awareness about the rights of girls and the importance of girls’ education, health and nutrition.
Here are a few quotes to empower girls and celebrate the National Day of the Girl Child:
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, devotion, firmness, heart, talent, courage. This is what little girls are made of.” Bethany hamilton
- Not all of us can be successful when half of us are left behind. We call on our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace their inner strength and to realize their full potential. “- Malala Yousafzai
- “If you want something to be said, ask a man; If you want something done, ask a woman. “-Margaret Thatcher
- “Saving a girl is saving generations!” Gordon B. Hinckley
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will raise and build others, love and be loved. Women who live both sensitive and fiercely brave. Women of unyielding will.” -Amy Tenny
- “A girl should have two things: whoever and whatever she wants.” Coco chanel
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, devotion, firmness, heart, talent, courage. This is what little girls are made of; fuck the sugar and spice. “Bethany Hamilton
- “A baby girl is one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest pleasures we know of, and one of the reasons why there is a little too much sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.” -Anonymous
- “When girls get educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.” -Michelle obama
- “And although he is small, he is furious.” -William Shakespeare
National Day of the Girl Child: Wishes
- Here to strong women: Can we know them, can we be them, can we raise them? Happy National Girls’ Day
- An Educated Woman Has The Power To Educate The Whole Family. Girl Strengthen! Happy National Girls’ Day
- You cannot have prosperity, happiness and glory without a daughter in your family. Always respect and take care of him. Happy National Girls’ Day.
- We celebrate the National Day of the Girl Child. It Can Melt Hearts and Rule the World. Save the Girl Boy !!
- A Girl Brings Joy, She Is No Less Than A Boy. Happy National Girls’ Day!
- One of the best blessings I have received at any point is my little girl. Happy Girls’ Day
- On the occasion of the National Girls’ Day, let’s get to know the rights of girls and the problems they face all over the world in order to give girls a better life and a better future.
- National Girl Child Day reminds them that it is our responsibility to give them the importance they deserve and to work together for a happier life.
- It has been a long time since the girl child was discriminated against. They have been suffering for a long time. Let’s take their glory back and make the Girls’ Happy National Day.