Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg4BZfJtp1w
Need help to Download?
If your Facebook account has been hacked then you have no need to worry. You have some options to recover your Facebook account. Follow the steps, as showing in this video.
1. First, we will try to change our Facebook password.
2. If you are able to log in on your Facebook account then login with your email and password.
3. At the top right, click on the account icon with a down arrow icon.
4. From the drop-down list, click on the Settings & privacy, and then click on the Settings.
5. Click on the Security and login on the left sidebar.
6. Under the Login section on the right side, Click on the Edit button of Change password.
7. Type your current password, new password, and Retype the new password.
8. Click on the Save changes button.
9. In our second method we will try to recover the password in case you are not able to login.
10. Click on the Forgotten password.
11. Type your email or mobile number which is linked with your Facebook account, and then Click on the Search button.
12. Make sure that the radio button of “Send code via email” is selected, then click on the Continue button.
13. You will receive an email of recovery code from Facebook.
14. Open your email, and copy the recovery code.
15. Now, on Facebook page, paste the recovery code, and click on the Continue button.
16. Type your new password, and click on the Continue button.
17. Select the first radio button which says, “Log out of other devices”.
18. Click on the Continue button.
19. Click on the Get Started button, and Facebook starts preparing your login.
20. On the result page, click on the Go to News Feed button.
21. See, our account has been opened.
22. In our third method, we will report for our hacked account.
23. Type https://www.facebook.com/hacked/ in your web browser, and press Enter key on your keyboard.
24. Click on the “My Account is Compromised” button on the main page.
25. Type your email or mobile number and then click on the Search button.
26. Type your current password, and then click on the Continue button.
27. Select a valid reason, and then click on the Continue button.
28. On the next page, click on the Get Started button.
29. Now, click on the Go to News Feed button.
30. See, we can now use our Facebook account.
Hope this was helpful. Have a good day!
Please subscribe to our channel.
Content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified. .